Páginas

Saturday 31 May 2014

Outfit Of The Day // Outfit Of The Night // May 2014 Recap

Here's a round up of my fave outfits for this month. 

I see that I've worn a lot of pink lol, and I'm not really big on accessories. I'll never leave the house without my Michael Kors rose gold diamond watch, and you can get my hair extensions by following the @virginhairprincess on Instagram. 

For more great looks from me, please follow me on Instagram: @rachelyvonne

Which ones are are your faves?
Black body suit -Topshop, tulle skirt - Solo flair, nude pumps - ASOS. 

White dress - Forever 21, white jeans - Primark, nude pumps -ASOS. 

Pink t shirt - Primark, blue linen - shorts- Primark, brown high heeled sandals - h&m. 

Blondie necklace - eBay, pink t shirt - New Look, blow floral print shorts - New Look. 

 Denim dress - Primark, black platforms - Dorothy Perkins. 

Red dress - unknown boutique in London, holographic high heels - Aldo. 

 Strapless romper suit (shorts) - Pink Lily boutique.  

White jumper - Primark, denim cutoff shorts - Topshop.


Till next time! 

Xxx rach xxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment