Páginas

Thursday 1 May 2014

New bits from MAC!

Hey girlies, 


My mum treated me to a few MAC goodies yesterday, and how could I say no?! 
We had fun talking to the pretty assistant in House of Fraser, as she talked us throughout product choices. To save money, I've been using drug store equivalents of my regular MAC products but I definitely prefer the high-end brands. 

Here's what I bought:
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW50
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NW50
Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40
Cremesheen Lipstick in Hangup 

Hangup is one of my favourite lipsticks, it's not too dark and it has a slighter richer red tone than Rebel. 

I shall be recording a video soon, so you'll get to see what a few of these items look like on me. I get quite excited about new makeup, lol. What are your fave MAC products? Do you think high-end brands are worth the money?

Love you lots,

RachieGirly xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment