Páginas

Friday 9 May 2014

OOTD // Wear more pink! // RachieGirly

My name is Rachel-Yvonne and I'm a Pinterest addict, yes it's true! You should definitely join me over there, it's like this amazing place of dream-making. These pictures of gorgeous tulle skirts have been popping up on my feed quite often, and instead of drooling I decided I had to have one. 
And then I saw Kelis in a pink one and I knew it was over: 
My friend Marsha, is a fashion designer so I asked her to make me one and it's gotta be one of the most perfect items I've ever worn. Every girl should feel like a princess, and this skirt definitely works like a charm. This year, I've made a rule to embrace my femininity as much as I can, and nothing says girly girl like a big pink skirt! 



Outfit details: 
Black bodysuit - Topshop (at least 10 years old)
Pink tulle skirt - Solo Flair www.soloflair.co.uk
Nude pumps - ASOS
Photo credit: Simba Designs

*If you don't want any lifting, wear a bodysuit
*To ensure no peek-a-boo straps, wear a strapless bra
*Nude shoes go with everything 

What are you perfect princess items? Would you wear a skirt like this?

I'd love to hear from you! More pics on my Instagram page: rachelyvonne 

Love you lots,

RachieGirly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment