Páginas

Friday 1 August 2014

Just few of my faves...July 2014

Gosh, I'm spoiling you guys with two posts in one week!

I looooooove musicals, and 'The Sound of Music' is obvs one of the best ones ever, you can't go wrong with Julie Andrews. So just hum, ' these are few of my favourite things..' while you read this post :)


John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner

1. John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner
I bought these travel sizes just to test, and I love using them! My hair smells gorgeous and feels light after using, they're also gradually lightening my hair, which is pretty great. I can definitely recommend this. 
Busy B Vitamins

2.Busy B Vitamins
I always need a bit of a boost during the day, so these really help with keeping my energy levels up. They're from Holland & Barrett, which is currently having a 'buy one item, get another for a penny' sale so go on and grab them! They have tons of Vit B plus Folic Acid, Vit C and Biotin, check the nutritional information below.

Busy B Vitamins - info
3. Birkenstocks
These are the only sandals I wear, I have flat feet and most sandals are way to flat for me and hurt my feet. Weird, I know. My feet actually feel better in heels. I've had these for about 5 years, and I love them. I will be wearing them until the fall apart. 

4. Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip
 I got this as apart of the Glamour Beauty Edit Box, and I've only used it once, but my hair feels great so far. 
It's non greasy and definitely gives my hair some va va voom. I shall update you on it, the more I use it. 

5. Hawaiian Tropic Sun Protection
This was also apart of the Glamour Beauty Edit Box, and I LOVE IT! It's so hard to find an SPF this high that doesn't make me look like I just rubbed myself in a pile of chalk. This lovely, goes on smoothly, smells delicious and has gold sparkles that glisten in the sunshine. It stayed on even after a dip in the ocean. I highly recommend this, oh and it's Factor 30. 

6. Glamour UK
This is my absolute favourite magazine, and I recently got a subscription which makes the mag much cheaper and it comes earlier than it arrives on the shop shelf. It's a win-win all round! It's just the best, I can't praise it enough, just go get it! :)
Birkenstocks
Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip

Hawaiian Tropic Sun Protection
Glamour uk mag


So that ends my roundup, hope you like these things. What are you current favourites?
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: rachelyvonne
Love you,
Rachie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment